It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you create an account or online profile, use the interactive areas and features on our websites, make a purchase, participate in our contests or surveys or when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, photographs, credit card information and other contact or demographic information you choose to provide. We may also obtain information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect on our websites.
We collect your location based information for the purpose of locating a place that you may be searching for in your area. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service. You may opt-out of location based services at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We also automatically collect information about you when you access or use our websites. For example, we automatically log your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our websites. We may also collect information about your usage and activity on our websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Cookies and other Tracking
We also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our websites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
How Do I Disable Cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What Happens If I Disable Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our websites.
- Provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, shipping alerts, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages.
- Maintain your online account.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send you news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products and services offered by Premier K9 Ltd or third parties that we think will be of interest to you.
- Process and deliver contest entries and prizes.
- Link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United Kingdom and in other countries.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This policy comes into effect from 25 May 2018 and ensures there is data protection regulation for customers across all businesses which we comply with.
All users have the following rights:
- Right of access – Individuals can request access to their personal data free of charge and ask how we make use of it. At which point we provide any additional information not already covered on this page.
- The right to be forgotten – Individuals can ask to be deleted at any time and we will comply.
- The right to rectification – Individuals are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If this is the case please use the contacts details below to get in touch with us and we will make any requested amends.
- The right to restrict processing – This means that individuals can allow us to store their personal data but can only use for the methods stated when consent is given (3).
Disclosure of Information Policy
It is our policy not to share personal information collected through our websites with third parties except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our websites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- When you provide a product review or you post content to interactive areas or features of our websites.
- With third party vendors, consultants and service providers that perform services to help us with our business activities (such as delivering your order or offering customer service) and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or to respond to lawful requests, legal process or legal authorities.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, respond to an emergency or investigate fraud and in connection with, or during negotiations of, a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of all or a portion of Premier K9 Ltd’s assets.
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you.
Links to Other Web Sites
We take measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may choose to opt out of our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out of receiving such communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account, purchases or our ongoing business relations.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete or ask to have it removed from our blog by emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone or by post. All of our contact details are available on our Contact page.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
User Generated Content
When you transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, graphics, designs, artwork, messages or other materials created or sourced by you (“User Content”) to Premier K9 Ltd and/or on premier-k9.co.uk or any other website, internet site or application (including mobile device applications) that is owned, operated, controlled or sponsored by Premier K9 Ltd, you agree and acknowledge the following:
The User Content must not violate any law, contain any commercial messages, or comparisons or solicitations for products or services, be offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, violent, vulgar, derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, profession or age group, promote any political agenda, promote alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, promote, include or refer to activities that may be harmful or illegal, and/or any other content that is considered inappropriate or unsuitable as determined by Premier K9 Ltd at its sole discretion.
No Intellectual property rights infringement
You warrant that the User Content is your original work and/or that you own the intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that the User Content does not infringe on any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person or organisation. You waive your moral rights in relation to the User Content and you will not assert such rights against Premier K9 Ltd, its sublicensees or assigns.
No privacy rights infringement
If the User Content incorporates personal information, including the identity or image of any individual, you confirm that the individual concerned has consented to the use of the image and personal information.
Removal of User Content
Premier K9 Ltd may, with or without any notice to you, at its sole discretion and for any reason, remove, modify or block access to any User Content.
Licence granted to Premier K9 Ltd
You grant Premier K9 Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, transferrable and sub-licensable right to use, modify, edit and display the User Content, including copyright in the User Content, in any media known now or in the future.
No liability for User Content
Premier K9 Ltd makes no representations or warranties as the accuracy, reliability, lawfulness or completeness of any User Content, and takes no responsibility for the use of or reliance on, any User Content by you or any third party.